Thursday, December 15, 2016

Trendy Twine - Merry & Bright

Good Morning!

I'm over on the Trendy blog with a fun little gift wrapping idea using our spotlight items APB 
Cotton Muslin Bag & Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine. It seems like I have the hardest time finding cute ideas to package up small gifts for Christmas. I love to buy my girlfriends pretty lipsticks or nail polish and I love to wrap them in pretty packages. Here is a great idea for those gifts. 


I used these fun bags, they are large enough for two or three lipsticks. They are even perfect for a gift card or cash$$$


I made a shaker tag out of a die cut and used Peppermint Icicle Sequins & Frosted Cranberry Sequins to fill it up with lots of sparkle.

These cute little bags will be getting lots of use this year :) Pop over to the APB store and grab yours today.

Peppermint Icicle - Red White & Lt Blue - Christmas Bakers Twine
Frosted Cranberry Sequins
Peppermint Icicle Sequins

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute way to give a gift! Your little shaker is adorable on that fun muslin bag!
Hope you and your family are doing well through all the hustle and bustle of Christmas! It has been extremely cold here this week. We are sitting at a high of -8 right! All I want to do is sit by the fireplace and curl up, lol! But...to much to do?!
Hope you have a great wknd and Happy Holidays my friend!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the shaker!! What a fun and fabulous way to decorate the bag!! I love, love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kimberly J. said...

Super cute idea! Love your little shaker for your bag! Awesome colors too!! :) What a fun way to give a treat.

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Sukie said...

Such a cute shaker you created! I love the bold sentiment on the front of the shaker and how you framed it with the twine! What a fabulous way to gift some girly goodies, love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably cute idea! Fun way to dress up that canvas bag! Have a great day!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty shaker!! Super cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M