Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Die Cuttin" Diva's - Anything Goes

Hi There!

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we have our most popular challenge.... Anything Goes! So come over and show us what you're working on, just be sure it has a die cut :)

I know I should really be making Christmas cards, tags, gift cards, but frankly I just wasn't ready for all that. I pulled out some Christmas goodies a while back made a few tags and then put everything back in the cabinet :( true story. I know I'll feel more festive after Thanksgiving. So I made a little thank you card just to have on hand.

Pretty simple card. I recently purchased a bunch of dies from Die Versions and this was one of them. I cut the die first and then I cut again with a stitched circle die which I also purchased from Die Versions. 

I liked the combo of peach, black & white. I added a few liquid enamel dots and the card was complete.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

 photo Blog footer.png

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card and fun color combination! I like the dies you chose to! FUn design! It is hard sometimes to get into Christmas before Thanksgiving! At least I feel that way~
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! If you are traveling, be safe my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Shelly, this is so gorgeous!! I love how you've used the DV dies!! The color combo is so beautiful!! Love, love it!! I hope you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

This die is a really cool cut! Love the look with this color combination!