Thursday, October 6, 2016

Trendy Twine - Batty for you

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a fun Halloween treat using Purple Chevron Favor BagsTrick or Trick Trendy Twine, Happy Halloween StampsGrape Fizz Sequins. I absolutely love making treats for Halloween, I think every kid in the neighborhood gets something handmade from me. I just LOVE the pretty colors and I think purple and orange are my favorite combo. 
I made a fun treat bag and filled it with yummy chocolates. I simply filled the bag and attached a tag that I decorated with a fun pumpkin bat. I threaded the twine at the top of the tag for a special touch and stamped the cut sentiment from the Halloween stamp set

I stamped each candy with a fun sentiment from the set. I love this font, super cute! I also doubled the sequins as you see close up in this pic. I love how that turned out.

I punched holes in the tag and threaded the twine through.

Such a great little treat to hand out at the door on Halloween or give as classroom treats too.
Pop over to Annie's  Paper Boutique and grab all these goodies to make your own treats for Halloween!

Trick or Treat Trendy Twine - Purple & Orange Bakers Twine


Grape Fizz Sequins


10 Favor Bags - Purple Chevron

Happy Halloween Stamp Set - 4x6

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

oooh how adorable this is Shelly...love the cute fangs!!Hehe
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Beth F. said...

This is really a sweet treat! I love how you laced the Trendy Twine at the top of the tag and that pumpkin bat is so much fun!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, how cute Shelly! I love your stamped face on the pumpkin! Makes me laugh! Your little candies are so fun and the sentiments are awesome! The kiddo's in the neighborhood will love these! Super cute my friend!
Wow, what a difference in temps here~we are in the 50's! Yikes, it's crazy after just being in the 100's! I think I need to plan another trip to the warmer states, lol!
Have a fantastic day!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Your project is absolutely adorable! That tag you created to layer on the treat bag looks awesome! The pumpkin bat with his Peachy face is to die for, total cuteness! I love how you added the twine to the top of the tag too!

Kimberly J. said...

This is wonderful Shelly! Love the Twine details and the fun pumpkins!! Great idea too, to stamp on the candy wrapper!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably CUTE Shelly! Love that pumpkin face!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen said...

I love this! What a fabulous way to use the twine at the top of the bag :)

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Instagram Followers & Likes?
Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?