Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Sketch

Hi There!  

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, it's our monthly sketch challenge so time to let your imagination run wild!

I just love the sketch and I did turn it just a bit and added some other details. But that's the fun of a sketch, you can do anything you want.

I used a die cut tag and many other die cuts. I found some pretty papers in my cabinet and only used that stack :) I die cut a cupcake for the focal point and added a flag tag and stamped it with a celebrate sentiment. Lastly I added some acrylic dots and In the Navy Trendy Twine . 

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.


Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tag!!!

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is just wonderful! I love how you turned the sketch into a tag!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, your tag is so sweet! I love the checked cone and yummy mint ice cream! You rocked the sketch challenge! Great job my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Your tag is sooo CUTE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations