Monday, September 26, 2016

Trendy Twine - Dropping by with a little Hi

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy blog and this month the TT team is spotlighting Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine. It's such a pretty color for summer and since we are having summer weather the first few days of Fall I thought this card would be very appropriate.

I found some gorgeous sky paper with the prettiest blue, I figured it would go great with this hot air balloon die. I knew it would all go perfect with this awesome sentiment from the Smile stamp set.


I simply die cut the hot air balloon with pattern paper and added a fun flag banner. I tied the banner at both ends with Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine it gave the Balloon just the right touch. 

I sure hope you pop over to the Trendy blog and check out all of the Lemon peppermint inspiration :)




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.









5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a beautiful background and love your balloon...such a happy card
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Beth F. said...

Very pretty card! I love hot air balloons and the sentiment was perfect!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card, love that hot air balloon floating in the clouds, it's such a pretty scene! The sentiment works so perfectly too!

Karen said...

Just went to a balloon festival in Glens Falls NY this weekend this card is just as beautiful and the balloons I saw floating in the blue sky. Amazing....

Kimberly J. said...

So sweet and fun! What a great card to receive and cheer someone's day!! :)