Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Spring

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a Spring gift showcasing Grape Fizz Trendy Twine & the new Grape Fizz Sequins. I created a fun little treat box.

I used a clear take out box from Annie's Boutique.  These are so fantastic!

I die cut daisies and added some gorgeous Lemon Shaker & Grape Fizz Sequins. The best color combo in my opinion. 
I topped off my little take out box with a MCT tag using more sequins and Grape Fizz Trendy Twine. Lastly, I stamped a Happy spring sentiment!
There's only a few more days left of our showcase products and sale so stop on over.

Grape Fizz Sequins
Lemon Shaker Medley
5 Small Take Out Boxes - Clear
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!


9 comments:

Beth F. said...

Oh my goodness! This box is adorable!

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome project. I love that sweet tags and the pretty sequins and flowers! Great job!

Sukie said...

Adorable take out box! Your tag looks awesome and I love the sequin centers on those flowers!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the beautiful tag!! The flowers on the front of the clear box look amazing!! You showcased the pretty purple twine perfectly my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic little treat box and love your darling tag! Even my favorite colors:) The twine is such a fun addition to this project! So cute!
Hope you are doing well and getting back in the swing of things since your vacation~I have been helping my daughter move into their new home...lots of work packing, unpacking, painting...I could go on and on. What we do for our kids? Anyway, not much crafting going on here :( Soon, I hope!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty tag and beautiful gift box!!Awesome job my friend!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! LOVE!

Helen said...

What a pretty gift--I love it!