Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Carnival Theme

Hey there!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means... A new challenge over at  Die Cuttin' DivasThis week we are off to have some fun at the carnival!! We are celebrating National Carnival Day ~ Use something you would find at a carnival or circus.

I went with the most obvious :) 


A circus tent! I used a cut from CAC cricut and some really old paper and I even doodled on my ticket tags. The sentiments are from Craftin Desert Diva's - such a cute set. 


Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the Carnival/Circus challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE!

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so FUN Shelly! Awesome pattern paper and the tent looks fantastic! I love the darling sentiments! Fun birthday card!

I hope you are doing well! How'e the new craft room coming along? I hope you share some pics along the way! We are off on vacation in just a few days so I am scrabbling trying to get things done and scheduled so I have somethings to post while I am away:) Aaaw, so much to do yet!
Have a great evening my friend,
Sherrie K

Debby Pannell said...

What a cute birthday card. Love it.
TTFN

Migdalia said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Gerda said...

This card is super fun and cute!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Unknown said...

So fun! Love the paper! Great card!

Lisa said...

This is so festive and fun!! I love the papers!! The circus tent is awesome!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo ADORABLY CUUTE!!!! LOVE your fun card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations