Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Popcorn Month

Happy Tuesday! 
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week is a really fun challenge, in honor of Popcorn month make a project inspired by a movie or make a popcorn box :)
I have been wanting to make some fun popcorn for a while and I finally had a little time to make Halloween popcorn.
I started with these super FUN Popcorn treat boxes from the Trendy Boutique.
I made a label using a die cut and Sentiment from My Creative Time. (I made another fun project using these adorable dies cut so check back on Monday for more Halloween fun)

...and last but OH SO NOT LEAST I added some popcorn drizzled with white chocolate. I added some food coloring and shimmer powder for the perfect Halloween touch!

Hope you have some time to pop over to Die Cuttin Diva's and check out all the DT projects and join us for some FUN!!


 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Vilhelm man said...

Have a nice day!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a unique theme Shelly
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Gerda said...

What a fabulous popcorn treat box!! Great idea for Halloween TFS!!!!Have a great day,
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

So cute Shelly! Love the color of the box and the popcorn looks really yummy.

Leslie

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is so FUN! I love the popcorn boxes and the cute little tag! WoW! Does that popcorn ever look delicious! Super FUN idea and will definitely keep that in mind for the super bowl party!
Hope you are having a wonderful day! Send some of that warm weather to MN~they are calling for snow possibly this wknd!
Sherrie K

Unknown said...

Yummy! Popcorn and chocolate! Love the colours on the box!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh - love this!! Popcorn is my favorite...add white chocolate - YUM!! You are so creative!! I love the popcorn box!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts