Monday, August 31, 2015

Trendy Twine - Popcorn Treats

Hi Trendy Fans!

I'm over at the Trendy Blog sharing a family night treat showcasing the Medium Clear pillow boxes &  Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine. My family LOVES popcorn, I mean LOVES it, even our yorkie loves it!! So I made a little treat showcasing our family favorite with a little twist :)


So I'm sure you're looking at the picture and saying "That's not popcorn"? Well, MY family loves popcorn but I don't :( So MY treat is usually puffed corn :) and well.... they just don't make a die cut for puffed corn HAHA!

I simply put my treats in the Medium Clear pillow boxes and wrapped them up with Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine and attached a cute little popcorn die. Super easy and fun...Just what a family night should be :)
You can find these products in the Boutique to create some fun treats for your next party :)
Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine - Aqua, White, & Black Bakers Twine


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Have a GREAT day!
 photo Blog footer.png

5 comments:

jessica said...

So super FUN Shelly!!!
LOVE your project!

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic idea Shelly! Love the way you dressed up the pillow pouch and the puffed popcorn sounds yummy!

Hope you are doing well:) It is hard to believe we are creeping into September already?! Boy, did the summer go fast, ha?
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie k

Sukie said...

Super fun project, that little popcorn tag is the cutest!

MiamiKel said...

How absolutely stunning this color combo ~ I love the pom pom banner you made with this super fun color of twine!

Helen said...

This is so cute!