Thursday, May 21, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Flower Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week we have a flower challenge. I just love looking out my window and seeing my beautiful roses. They are just so pretty right now. I decided to make something with a rose!

I was in need of a little gift box for a teacher at school so I got out my Gift Box Punch by We R memory keepers 


Next I got out some My creative time dies. I used the Stitched-Party-Dies and Rolled-Flower-Dies for the front of the box.
I used some jute and a tag and sentiment from the Mini-Chalkboard-Tags-Stamp-Set. I just love the size of this box and it opens in a really cool way, almost in an explosion box kinda way :)

Thank for stopping by and hope to see you join in the fun!

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE

I entered this in the My Creative Time Challenge


 photo Blog footer.png

11 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

This is so pretty! I really like the blue/pink combination with the kraft! The banner and rose are adorable and love the sweet tag! Fabulous gift box Shelly!

My roses are no where close to blooming but I have a fern leaf peony that is loaded with buds~can't wait for it to open. It is so gorgeous but once it blooms you only have like 2 wks to enjoy it:( I am sure your roses look gorgeous!
I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We will be out of town for part of it and then have a lot on my to do list~hoping weather cooperates!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is fabulous!! I love the design and the way you decorated the box!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!! I Love Emma's rolled flower dies!

jessica said...

I love this Shelly! Such a beautifully decorated gift!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the color of the flower and the cute banner!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty!! LOVE that flower you added.... wonderful gift box! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Georgiana said...

I sure do like this gift box. Not knowing what could be inside makes the surprise even better!

June Houck said...

A very pretty explosion box. Love the stripes and that gorgeous rose.

L.B. said...

I love the box. each piece is just a great fit.

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so very pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing along in the My Creative Time Challenge!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so very pretty! Love it! Thanks for playing along in the My Creative Time Challenge!