Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week we have a sketch for you. So get your paper out and come join us :)

I kind of flipped the sketch and made a few thank you cards. The day I made this it was raining and I think I was hoping for a rainbow :) 


I used the lil inker rainbow and cloud die and My creative time stamp. I added some embellishments that I made with perler beads.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE

Photobucket

10 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a wonderful set of cards! The rainbows are so pretty! :)

Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Beautiful set of cards!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the pretty rainbows!! The papers you used are fabulous!!

I hope you are all caught up from being gone!! I need a vacation, just to get away from all of this snow!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

These cards are beautiful!! Love the pretty rainbows and colors!! Have a great day.
Gerda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These rainbows are so sweet! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab card set!

Anonymous said...

I love how you used yellow on each one. Great design. I love their clean and simple look!

Evelyn

Sherrie K. said...

What a pretty set of cards Shelly! The rainbows are gorgeous:) I love the simplicity of these. Fantastic job!

I hope you are doing well and have had a chance to catch up from your trip! I am sure you wish you could go back and hang on the beach?! I know I am ready to get somewhere sunny and hot! It's been busy in my neck of the woods..I have been spending some extra time with Arya since her Mommy is pretty busy with baby Lacy. She keeps me on my toes but I love it!
Have a great day...thinking of you!
Sherrie K

~Tammy~ said...

This is such a beautiful set of cards! Love the rainbow!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hummm...I thought I had left a comment because I remember seeing the rain is and cloud at the end and thought a great interpretation of the sketch and one the simplicity yet colorful design. Glad I came back to revisit.