Monday, March 16, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas March Stamp Release


Happy Birthday Craftin Desert Divas stamps!!

Today is Day 1 of the sneak peeks for the March stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 7 new stamp sets in this release. Craftin Desert Divas stamps now has an exclusive license with Kristi W Designs to add Kristi's super adorable images to Tara's stamps.

 These images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab.
Here are the release special for you:
1. Use Code: Birthday to receive 15% off your entire order. Sale ends 3/22 10pm MST.
Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. Join us this Friday & Saturday for our hop and more free files!!

 Now for some birthday fun! All week long we are going to host games and have prizes in the CDD Gallery.  Be sure to join us. Now put on your party hat on and get ready to celebrate with us!! Join us this Friday & Saturday for our blog hop.


Today we are showcasing the "All Aboard & Birthday Express" stamps

Here's what I've created for you.....

I've used the "All Aboard" stamp set.

Yes, this set is ABSOLUTELY perfect for all things TRAINS.... It's SOOO CUTE! But, look at the versatility of it, you don't just have to use it for traditional trains :)

These are just two of the sentiments in this set that are FABULOUS!

Here's another sneak using the same set.....

Oh my goodness... look at these numbers! I am in LOVE.

I chose to only use the candle portion on the focal number but they all have a candle - SO CUTE!

Look at how AWESOME this is! I love these numbers and I'm sure you will too! I hope you enjoyed my cards and I hope you will stop over to the CDD Blog and see the rest of the fabulous inspiration!!
Be sure to join us tomorrow for another great new stamp set.

Here's today's free pattern:


Be sure to comment and follow each blog in order to get the freebie pattern.


CDD stamps are..
 4x6 stamps
Made in the USA
Stamps will be available to order on Friday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps. In this group, we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!

Thank you so much for joining us today.  I hope you will visit the CDD blog tomorrow for more sneak peeks.

45 comments:

adele said...

Fab cards!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute card! TFS.

TammyS. said...

Fantastic cards!! Love the number line one!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Tina H said...

I love the design of both of your cards!! They both look fabulous :)

Dana Johnson said...

Awesome Cards!!

Kimberly J. said...

Both cards are awesome! I love the spotlighting on the second card though!! :)

TFern said...

These are great!! My hubby will be on the 40 train in November LOL!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE cards Shelly! Love the numbers and the train!!!

Theresa

Kelli Smith said...

Fabulous cards. I really like the fact that you didn't over design either card. I'm in love with your second card, it's is just perfect for a toddler.

Lisa said...

These are both so awesome, Shelly!! I love the sparkly numbers on the party train!! The numbers are adorable on the second one!! I love how you highlighted the 3!! Fabulous as always my friend!! Hope you have a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kahaulani said...

wonderful cards!!!

rosella said...

loved your cards

Barb Henrichs said...

Cute cards!!!

Julie's Creative Pieces said...

Super cute!!!

Donna Mckinley said...

I love trains too.

Janet said...

Love bothe cards Those numbers are terrific !!!

Unknown said...

Nice variety of birthday cards, I love all of these ideas! They look great!

Migdalia said...

Awesome cards my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

red1979 said...

Great job. Such cute cards, especially like the turning 3.

Crafter said...

Love your card!

Vivi62 said...

Great cards! Love the numbers. Beautiful card.

Unknown said...

love the cards.. the numbers in a line one is so original.. xx

snappy scrappy said...

Both are FAB!!

Unknown said...

Oh My I love the "look, who is turning" card! so cute

Unknown said...

So cute, great ideas!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Great cards! Love the Look who's turning "3" card.

Sherrie K. said...

These are both FANTASTIC Shelly! I love the party train and the birthday card is SO fun...absolutely love the design!
Hugs,
Sherrie k

TerriM56 said...

very clever card ideas!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome. What wonderful job you did

TerriM56 said...

very clever card ideas!!!

BlueCrayons said...

so adorbs.

Unknown said...

Love the ideas on both cards

Anna said...

I love this!!!

Unknown said...

Cute!! Great ideas.

Karen Sue said...

What adorable cards, love the number design, so cute.

Unknown said...

Such an Adorable Birthady Card! TFS

Moments by Marla said...

Super fabulous job on both cards!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore both of your cards but I especially love the one with the numbers lined up! Perfect for a little one! So adorable! :)

Mayras Designs said...

I LOVE these !!! Absolutely perfect both of these !!!

Unknown said...

Nice!!!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so cute!

Unknown said...

I love these. Simple but very nice and easy for a little one to understand on their own

Debbie said...

very cute projects thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

Adorable!

mum of two said...

Awesome Shelly!! Love them both. TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments