Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from Trendy Twine!

Merry Christmas to you!

The design team over at Trendy Twine wanted to wish you a VERY Merry Christmas! I thank you for visiting us all year and sharing your sweet comments. I adore the Trendy products and I'm so grateful to be on a team with some FABULOUS ladies and the biggest thank you to Lesley who runs our team and is so generous and AWESOME! I thank YOU!

I wish I could make a card for everyone in bloggy land but reality is I had my Christmas cards printed and I still sent them out late :( 
So this is my card for all of you!
I mentioned recently I bought an Explore and have only made 2 projects but I really like it!
I was able to to cut a font from my computer! I love that because I love fonts!! My buddy Kimberly totally inspired this card, she is so creative and I loved one of her Merry cards so I tried it out :)
I used a great die cut star and tied a little bow with Totally Natural Trendy Twine that I colored with a copic marker. I topped it off with a pretty rhinestone that I also colored with my copic marker. I printed Christmas on a wood grain piece of cardstock and added the "Merry" that I cut and that completed my Christmas card for all of you!


I hope you ALL enjoy a BEAUTIFUL Christmas with your friends and family! Thank you for another fabulous year of crafting and inspiration!

Click here to shop.
 Click here to like us on Facebook.
 Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


15 comments:

Georgiana said...

Merry Christmas to you! Great card. I need to practice using fonts on my Cameo. I like that you attached the letters to each other..

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is such a fun Christmas card. Loving the aqua and red. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!! Merry Christmas!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this Shelly!! It's so gorgeous!! That font is so pretty and your card design is awesome!! Merry Christmas DT Sister!! I hope your day is wonderful!! :)

Sukie said...

Love your card! Beautiful color combination and design! Santa brought me an Explore and I can't wait to play with it. Feel free to send any tips my way! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season!

Beth F. said...

Your card is beautiful and I am sure you will soon be creating a lot of projects with your new Explore! Have a blessed Christmas!

Migdalia said...

Such a GORGEOUS card my friend!!
Merry Christmas to you & your family,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card and I love the font Shelly! Another fantastic card using the explorer!
Hugs,
Merry Christmas!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

I LOVE your beautiful card Shelly!!!! Great colors and super fun design!!!!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2015!
Hugs my friend!!!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card, Shelly!! I love the font...I haven't tackled fonts yet with the Explore but I sill soon - I love fonts, too!! Beautiful design!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2015 be filled with so many blessings!! Have a fabulous weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card my friend! I love the color combo and the pretty font you used. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

~Tammy~ said...

The font is so pretty! I love the colors! You will have a blast with your new machine! Off to a fabulous start! You look like an expert to me.

Hope you and yours had a blessed Christmas!

Helen said...

Love this card--and you will love that Explore :) Hope your Christmas was fabulous!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Shelly, this is such a beautiful card! I love the font and the colors! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and made wonderful family memories!

DIANA L. said...

SUPER cute. I love the font.
Hopen you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a healthy
new year!