Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge. This week we are all following a sketch. I just LOVE a good sketch, sure takes the guess work out of it :) and our sponsor gave us some fun digis to use.


I started by using the sketch exactly how it was and instantly saw a layout.  The digi I chose ended up being perfect for the center. I used the Digi Blessings snow signs

I was going to hang the snowman over one of the photos but then I found a cute sign on the cricut Walk in the garden cartridge and used that for the Merry Christmas from  CDD - Happy Celebrations stamp set. I can't wait to put some little photo's on this :)


Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That is the sweetest face!! I love how you have her peeking over the sign!! Beautiful card my friend!!

I hope you aren't getting hit with the storms and flooding out there. Have a wonderful Tuesday my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable! Great color combo and papers! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, look at this adorable image! Your take on the sketch is fabulous and I love the colors you used! So stinken cute Shelly!

I hope you are doing well and having a great December so far! Ofta, I still have a lot to do. I just about finished up with my Christmas shopping, yeah! hope to finish this wknd and then I can focus on some baking which I love to do! How about you, do you bake a lot during the holidays?
We haven't had a ton of snow yet which is good for all the running I do this time of year...I suppose you are still in the 70's or 80's? So jealous!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie k

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the colors you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda