Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors ~ No Red or Green

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge. We have a fun one for you this week. It's a Christmas challenge but you can not use any red or green, and of course don't forget the die cut :) I just LOVE using colors that you would never think to use. One year I even decorated my tree with purple, green and turquoise :) Well I didn't choose any of those colors to create my tags but I do love the colors I chose.


I used the tag die from My creative time and die cut some watercolor paper.
 I used my new watercolors to create the backgrounds and added some glitter dots.

I also die cut an adorable snowman from MCT and added LOTS of glitter. I stamped a CDD sentiment from one of the newest set Snowman kisses and topped of these tags with some FUN Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.
Join the group over on facebook HERE

Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The glitter looks perfect on those snowmen!

Evelyn

Lisa said...

These are so absolutely adorable!! I love the sparkly snowmen!! They look beautiful against the watercolor background!! Love, love these my friend!!

I hope you are all caught up from your trip!! It is so hard to get back into the swing of things when you've been away!! I can't wait to see what you create with the Explore!! I was a little worried about learning Design Space but it wasn't as bad as I feared. I think it helped having used a Gypsy. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll try to help. I am by no means an expert, but I'll do what I can :) Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

Your tags are so cute!! Love the pink and blue you used.

Leslie

Sherrie K. said...

Fun tags Shelly! The colors are so fun and wow, look at the water coloring! Fantastic job on that...I love the darling little snowmen to and all the glitter~Super cute my friend!
I hope you are enjoying your week and getting all your Christmas things done! I can't believe it's just a few weeks away! Time is going so fast and now I have a yucky sinus cold which is draining me this week, UGH!
Hope things are going well for you:)
Sherrie K

Kimberly J. said...

So cute!! I love the idea of the blue and pink!! You rocked this challenge!! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, these are too adorable! I love non-tradional colors. So so sweet!

VanessaB said...

Adorable!!

Beth F. said...

Perfect use of that bubblegum TT! Cute tags!

jessica said...

Super duper ADORABLE tags!!!! LOVE the sparkle!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is super sweet.

June Houck said...

These are pretty snow wonderful tags, Shelly :)

mum of two said...

LOVE these tags!! I may have to copy them... TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments