Sunday, December 7, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - Christmas

Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Christmas" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free stamp set
$25 gift card (reg. priced patterns)

This week I'm sharing a Christmas card using Simply Holidays Word Art. Oh how I LOVE this set!
 
I wanted to use a different color combo for this card. I know Yellow and Black aren't really your traditional colors for Christmas. 
I stamped the word art and inked the edges and added some rhinestones. A very simple card but I really like it. Hope you have a GREAT day, see ya back here tomorrow :)

Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
 CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
        
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love the focus on the sentiment and the pretty colors you picked! Great card! :)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the black and gold!! The sentiment looks beautiful!!

I hope you are having a wonderful December!! It seems like there is so much to do and so little time to get it done before Christmas!! Have a fabulous week my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Such a pretty card Shelly! The word art stamp is so fun and you showcased it perfectly! Great job as always!

I hope you had a great weekend! I had a lot packed in but whats new, hehe! I am hoping to do some baking this week and finish up my shopping. This month will be gone before we know it, ha?
Have a great week!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Very pretty card, the background papers you used are gorgeous. The non traditional theme looks fabulous and the touch of sparkle is just perfect! Hope you have a great week!

mum of two said...

Absolutely beautiful! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments