Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for another Die Cutting Divas Challenge! Today's challenge is a sketch challenge. Come by and see all the creative ways to use the sketch. I have had this new paper and have been using it like crazy...I love the colors :) So I used it for my card this week.

I used the balloons from Stitched Party Dies & Sentiment from Craftin Desert Divas!

Paper - Vellum, Simple Stories
Perler Beads
Trendy Twine - In the Navy

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
Photobucket

8 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a bright, happy, cheerful card! I love those fun patterned papers - cute!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the fun bouquet of balloons!! The papers you used are fabulous!! Awesome birthday card my friend!!

I hope it's cooled down a bit there. We've had thunderstorms for the past two days with hail. It's knocking the leaves off the trees before they can change colors...one of my favorite things about fall :( At least we don't have snow like some areas of the country - the power of positive thinking, right??!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Beautiful, Cheerful and Super fun! I love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute, love the patterns!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous birthday card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Dusty Rae said...

Shelly this card is so happy. I love these papers and the dies. You did a fantastic job!
~Dusty Rae

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun birthday card! I love the mix of papers and fun balloons! The twine is a perfect addition to your awesome card...:) I also love the stamping on the vellum!
Fantastic my friend!

Hope you are having a great week. I had a little time in the condo this evening so taking some time to visit my buddies!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

jessica said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Shelly!
LOVE the papers!!!
AWESOME job!