Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Die Cuttin Diva's - Pirate Day ;)

Happy Tuesday!!

It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's challenge is all about Pirates! Come get creative with us! My little guy was in love with finding treasures. He would dig at the beach and our backyard for hours to find treasure. Now that he's ten, not too much digging anymore :( but our new little neighbor has taken his place. So I made a little tag for his birthday in a few months. 

I chose to use non traditional colors, to make it more kid friendly :)

Die Cut Tag - My Creative Time
Die Cut Pirate - Quickutz Pirate Skull
Paper - Die Cuts with a view
Label - Hand cut
Sentiment - Computer generated
Burlap string
Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
Challenges

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Okay - this is soooo stinkin' cute! I am loving that cute skull and fun sentiment - adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Shelly! The non traditional colors look great and love the skull cut! Great job my friend!
Have a super day:) I am on my way to pick little Arya up for the aftn! We are heading to the playground and then ice cream, yum!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Shelly!! I love the colors you used!! The skull cut is so fun!! This will definitely be adored!!

I can't believe how hot it is there and how cool here. I'm so worried that it means a long, cold, snowy winter. Ugh. I don't know if I can handle it!! Enjoy your days at the pool my friend!! Have a wonderful evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Esther said...

Cute little tag!!!!

Janis Lewis said...

Arrrr - love it! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
~Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize there were traditional pirate colors, but your blues make sense to me because they roamed the sea. It's a gorgeous tag!

Evelyn