Monday, July 14, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party "Summer Time"

Happy Monday!

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Summer Time" Challenge Linky Party. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 

This week the DT is using Trendy Twine with our projects - How awesome is that, both my DT's together...pretty cool huh?

So part of summer to me is of course the blue sky but also eating Popsicles outside on the front porch. So I incorporated both in my "Sweet Summertime" card.

I started with a fun ice cream cut from the Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed and added a Peachy Face from the June kit of the month PKSC-30 and some Blue Berry Trendy Twine.

Paper - Basic Grey

Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!



Photobucket

8 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE this Shelly!! Awesome papers and cute cut!! LOVE that adorable PK face too!!!
Super fun card my friend!

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet, love the cute face!!

Lisa said...

This is so fun and adorable, Shelly!! I love that sweet face!! The papers are perfect!! This makes me happy to look at!! Love, love it my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sweetness! Love the pretty prints and darling Peachy face!

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh, so CUUTE! The papers are so fun and look at that yummy ice cream bar! Love the blue berry twine too~great choice!

Hope your having a great Monday!!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

I might just have to scrap lift this ADORABLE card!!
Love! Love! Love!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

I want a popsicle now super adorable.

~Tammy~ said...

This is just the most adorable summer card ever! So so cute!!!!!