Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Tic Tac Toe

Hi Everyone!
Happy Tuesday! I'ts time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is Tic, Tac, Toe. Have some fun with this challenge, just use a die cut and let us know which one you used. For my project I chose Bunny, pastels & ribbon or twine on the tic tac toe board. 
I made a gift card holder using this great tag die from Lil Inker designs. I just LOVE this die! 


Look at this adorable bunny from the Peachy Keen Stamp of the month club PKSC27 I used some Trendy Twine - Strawberry Cupcake and some ribbon from my buddy Karen .

 I added some green grass using an obsession impression die and stamped it with Craftin desert divas Stamps - Punny


Look how perfect a gift card fits inside!
 Please pop over and link up with us this week, we would love to have you!

Challenges

Photobucket

14 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Shelly!!
Love the cutie bunny!!!!
AWESOME job my friend!

Kate said...

This is just way to cute. I just love your tag my friend. Awesome coloring too.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute gift card tag Shelly! That bunny is so stinken cute!The fun pattern papers are so bright and festive:) Super duper adorable!!!

I hope you are having a great week! Hard to believe Easter is this weekend...yikes~I am not ready, eek! We are planning on going back home for the weekend so scrambling trying to get things ready to go along with some crafting projects for next week...busy, busy! I imagine you will be with family as well? Have a wonderful Easter Shelly should I not get back to your blog before that! Safe travels and big hugs!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

A darling tag my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Shelly!! That bunny is so sweet!! I can't quit smiling at that adorable face and rosy cheeks!! What a fabulous tag my friend!! Love, love it!!

Your spontaneous vacation last week sounds so awesome!! I'm so glad you had a great time and perfect weather!! It is freezing here with frost at nights...it might even be a white Easter - ugh!! But I'm thinking sunny thoughts :) Have a wonderful evening my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Soooooo cute!! Love, love, love that bunny! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Sukie said...

Super cute project, love the sweet little bunny!

DIANA L. said...

This is such a sweet sweet bunny, Shelly. I am So glad you got to go to Catalina - That is such a fun trip. Better still that it was spontaneous fun fun fun!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Esther said...

This little tag is really just tooo stinkin' cute!!! I Love it!!!!!

Donna K said...

What a sweet, sweet gift holder, Shelly! That chubby little bunny is adorable and so is the sweet sentiment. Have a great day sweet lady.

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo cute !!!! Super adorable tag !!!

Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this is sooo STINKIN' ADORABLE Shelly, LOVE that sweet PK!!! AWESOME job!!! :)

Gerda said...

What a super sweet tag!! I love the cute bunny!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a cute and fun little Easter tag.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}