Wednesday, November 7, 2012

21.....

Hi Everyone!

Can you believe it 2 posts in one day...... I told you I had some creative time! Here is a card I made for a challenge that it new to me. Cas-ual Fridays - The challenge is to create a new Clean And Simple masculine project. I hope it's clean and simple?
We have one super special Birthday coming up in our family... Here is the card I created for it:)
The 21 was cut from my cricut using the Plantin School book Cartridge.

Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Paper - My Minds eye
Machine stitched
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Clean, simple and fabulous!! What an awesome card, Shelly!! I love the design!! Have a great day my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

What a GREAT card Shelly!!! LOVE the CAS look :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome CAS card Shelly! Great design! Hope your having a wonderful Wednesday!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Wonderful card!

Unknown said...

Great card! Perfect fir a case.. TFS Happy crafting, Nikki

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice CAS love the great paper! Carri~Abusybee

Lisa A. said...

What a wonderful card, Shelly!! I just had a daughter turn the big 21 this year...what fun!! Love the layout and colors...HANDSOME!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week and sharing your wonderful creativity:)!!

Karen said...

beautiful graphic card love the stitching

Kate said...

Love this. 21 is pretty big Birthday. Hope you all have a wonderful Celebrations. Have a great week my friend.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Cindy Beland said...

Such a GREAT looking card Shelly!I LOVE the stitching!!!!:)

Kate said...

Another great card! I love the oversized banner and stitching on this!