Monday, June 4, 2012

It's a Minnie Party

Hi Everyone! Warning lots of pics.......
I hope you had a GREAT weekend. We had so much fun. Lots of family time and two great parties. So I have lots of pics to share of my nieces birthday.  What a gorgeous day, great food, lots of sun, bubbles, face painting, and lots of laughs.
So As I mentioned I made all of the decorations for the party, now I will say some of the photos aren't the best because although it was sunny, it was very windy. 
First up are the cupcake toppers:
These were simple and easy. Made with a scallop punch and the Mickey & Friends Cricut cartridge

Add a little white gel pen and there you have it :)
Next up I wanted to show you the party bags are filled up.
Here is the banner that I created, I wish I would have taken photos before I got there. It says "I am 1"





Lastly are some fun shots of the kids and our Lola enjoying the party and the watermelon:)
Laney and I enjoying bubbles

My youngest with the scariest face the Bubble Lady could create :)
Laney LOVED her watermelon

Lola had to have some too..

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed!

Photobucket

10 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous pictures Shelly!! Looks like a great party :)

Sherrie K. said...

WOW, such adorable decorations Shelly!! You should be a party planner? The Mickey theme is so fun and I love all the pictures-thanks for sharing with us-your son is s cutie even with it all painted, lol. Laney is so stinken cute, I want to just give her a big hug. Little Arya will be 1 before we know it to.
Thanks again Shelly for sharing your amazing creativity with us!!!

Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jill said...

SUPER CUTE! Thanks so much for linking your party decor up! AMAZING!!!!!!! My little Lilly LOVES Minnie too! Whenever Minnie comes on tv she stops in her tracks and stares at her! It is so cute! I hope that you will come back and link up many more projects! Don't be shy! SERIOUSLY!!!! SMiles, Jill

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This looks like such a fun party! Your decorations came out amazing!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW SUPER SUPER job with all the AMAZING party decorations Shelly!I LOVE them all,GREAT pictures!Looks like it was a FUN PARTY!!!!:)

Kate said...

Wonderful Job with the party Decor. Your kids are so adorable, especially Laney eating the watermelon. Your puppy is so cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Migdalia said...

This is soooooo Pretty!!!Absolutely precious!!!!!Love it!

bonnie said...

Fabulous pictures sweetie...looks like a lot of fun was had by all!! Gorgeous decorations! ;) Hugs x

Karen said...

Shelly amazing decorations! Your pictures made me smile. So glad you had a wonderful day. Laney and Lola eating watermelon pictures priceless!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like all things Disney including your cute Minnie Mouse party decor. Cute photos. I worked for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World in FL thru high school & college.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"