Friday, June 22, 2012

Another gift bag....with burlap

Hi Everyone!
Just thought I would pop in and post a quick gift bag made for my Aunt. I made it with a few challenges in mind. Little Scrap Pieces - Use purple & Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Butterflies & Bows  which I was too late for :( & Docerela Creations I also wanted to mention that Karen from LSP was the inspiration behind this as she sent me an adorable gift bag with some goodies in it and I just fell in love with the bag. (Thank you Karen)
I hope you all have a SUPER day!
The butterfly is a sticker (Forever in Time) from another bloggy friend Cindy B (thank you Cindy)
Bag - Plantin Cricut Cartridge 
Flower - MCT rolled flower die
 Jute Twine - Micheals
Photobucket

13 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Shelly I don't think my bag was half as pretty as yours ;). Love that burlap great contrast! I have to get some of that....love the butterfly and the flower so beautiful! Have a great weekend! Karen

Lisa said...

WOW, Shelly, this is gorgeous!! What an awesome gift bag, my friend!! Love the burlap and the beautiful flower!! Just fabulous, as always!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!!

Lisa :)
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

This is beautiful Shelly!! Love the burlap and love flower!!
TFS and have a GREAT Friday!!

Kate said...

This is so Beautiful and it's in my FAV Color. Love it so much. The burlap is like the perfect touch and so is that flower. Cute butterfly too.

Hugs,
Kate

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your bag is super! Love the texture and all the great details! Thanks so much for joining us over at Docerela Creations!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The flower looks so very beautiful
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Oh, that burlap is fabulous! And the flower too :)

Daisylove Creations said...

So beautiful, really love the flower and the burlap is a great contrast...fabulous!!
TFS :0)
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Shelly, this bag is so beautiful. What a lovely gift in itself. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my your little bag is sooo BEAUTIFUL Shelly!GORGEOUS job with it,I LOVE the great colors and the pretty flower!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Norma said...

Hi Shelly:) WOW! that floer is gorgeous and I love the look of the burlap with the color! Beautiful. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Norma

Georgiana said...

Oooh, I like the burlap with the purple. I wish I could make burlap look this good. I need to try again!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Shelly, what an amazing gift bag!! The colors are fabulous and I just love the flower and burlap:) So fun!! Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com