Saturday, January 14, 2012

Be Mine

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend so far. I worked so much last week and just want to enjoy my 3 day weekend. I was able to create a couple cards and wanted to enter one  in some challenges before I'm too late. I created a Valentine card for one of my boys. Ok, I tried my hardest not to cutesify (I know it's not a word) this card.  I did add some twine but technically it's not ribbon or is it :) Oh Goofy! He just so....so Goofy:)!
Challenges
Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge Me Monday - Masculine Cards You still have one more day to enter.
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific-Tuesday-Challenge- Cartoon Characters - Challenge is open until the 20th and you will be entered to win a SMS of your choice.

Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cricut Cartridge - Mickey & Friends,Doodlecharms (hearts), Storybook(Background)
Paper - K&CO, Recollections
Twine - The Twinery
Button - MM
Photobucket

16 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, Goofy is ADORABLE! Your papers and added touches with the button and twine are so FUN!!
Have a great wknd:)
Sherrie K
http//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is so cute, I really like that background frame you centered Goofy on, along with the twine!!

jessica said...

AWWW this is so adorable!!! Love Goofy!!
TFS

Candy said...

So cute! I love Goofy!

Karen said...

Shelly super cute and I love that fun striped background paper.

Carol's Creations said...

So cute! Love the non-traditional colors!

Jennie Garcia said...

I <3 Goofy!! Great card!! Is great for boys, love the colors!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

What a cute card! I just love goofy!! :)Amy

bonnie said...

Gotta love Goofy....SO FUN! Fab creation sweetie! ;) Hugs x

June Houck said...

Awww....Goofy has a perfect love-sick expression. Such a cute card, Shelly :)

Lisa said...

Goofy is so AWESOME, Shelly!!! Awww, this is the most adorable card!! You did a fabulous job my friend!! And the twine is the perfect touch...not too cutesy!! I love this!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

LOL this is so cute! Love his expression! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week.

Daisylove Creations said...

This is absolutely adorable, I just love how cute Goofy looks in this cut. The papers you used and the twine are just perfect!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Awesome Goofy! My little guy is sitting here and loving your card, too. :) I especially like the twine and patterned papers you used. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB for the Man Time challenge!

Jessica
FCCB DT
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Aww, how sweet is this?! :o) Sweet, but not too cutesy! Beautiful happy medium. I love that you made Goofy have loving thoughts.. so precious. The twine is a wonderful accent and I love the papers you used. Excellent work as always, my super talented friend. :o) (I'm sorry for the delay.. I had more family stuff happen. I am happy to be catching up!)

Hugs and blessings! :o)
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

So sweet! Goofy is adorable and I love the colors you used. Very nice!

Jenny
papercraftjenny@gmail.com