Monday, December 12, 2011

Reindeer Tags

Hi Everyone!

Wow, thank you for all the sweet comments, they are all so wonderful. 
So, the women's dinner was sooo much fun! The guys did a fabulous job, the church looked AMAZING and oh my goodness the food was incredible! The gift exchange was so much fun!!! I ended up with three ornaments in the bag I received, someone was extra generous!

Well I am just trying to put the finishing touches on my decorating and even started wrapping presents when I realized I don't have the right color tags for some of my wrapping paper. So off I went....
Here is what I came up with. I had put the tags together and then saw a great idea over at my sweet friend Lisa's Blog.  She used a punch for the top and bottom of her tag. I had to try it. Also, that beautiful ribbon is from my dear friend Karen at little scrap pieces.  This ribbon is so fabulous!!! I can't say enough about it!! I LOVE it!
I'm entering these in a few challenges:

Whimsical designs - Christmas/ Winter - Include something sparkly (Embossed the punch with glitter powder)
Bitten by the Bug 2 Winter frolic tag - Of course if you don't have this cartridge, please feel free to join in and select any tag and Christmas image you have. I used TBBM


Tags - 2" x 4"
Cricut Cartridge - Christmas Solutions
Paper - Recollections
MS Punch
Embossing - Heat embossed with Kaleidoscope powder
Ink - Tim Holtz , Gold
Ribbon - Little Scrap Pieces
Photobucket

13 comments:

Amy said...

These are so pretty!!! Beautiful tags :)Amy

Karen said...

omg these are so beautiful I won't even open the gift if I had one of these on my package! Thank you so much for your kind words and for joining my challenge. I am so happy that you had a wonderful time at your dinner moments like that make life wonderful.

GiGi said...

Beautiful tags! I love the simple design and the great colors! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

they are beautiful.love the colors.tfs

jessica said...

These are beautiful Shelly!!

Candy said...

Awesome tags! Love that reindeer and the ribbons are fabulous.
Candy

Sherrie K. said...

Shelly, your tags are so gorgeous!! I love, love the colors and the deer is beautiful along with the gorgeous bow! Love it!
Glad to hear you had a great time at the Women's Dinner!
Have a wonderful evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Beautiful in every detail, Shelly! Classy paper, ribbon, and reindeer...perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant! Love the prancing deer. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Jayne said...

Beautiful tags Shelly.
Jayne x

shelly said...

beautiful tags shelly. thanks for sharing them with us at BBTB2 AND WW :)

Georgiana said...

What a beautiful tag. Love the touches of gold. Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas for our Tag Challenge.

Happy Holidays to you,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

Oh my, Shelly, these are GORGEOUS!! Wow, I absolutely LOVE them!! They are so gorgeous and elegant and just beautiful!! You did an amazing job my sweet friend!! (And thank you so much for the shout-out!!) I LOVE these!! You are so talented :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com