Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Merry......

Hi Everyone!


WOW! Is everyone ready???  We have been having so much fun with our friends and family. I just have to share that we had snow yesterday in Redondo Beach. OK, don't go checking the weather channel, it wasn't the kind that falls from the sky :)  My hubby, my oldest and the neighbor gathered about 5 guys and they took their trucks down to the local ice rink and filled the back of their trucks with ice. They brought it all home and built an ice track in the front yard so the kids could sled and play in the snow.  I know it probably sounds so silly to some of you that can walk out your front door and see piles of snow but for us, it was really a thrill. I'll have pics later I just haven't had time to download anything. I've had this card on the computer and thought I would share it I love this little guy! 




I'm sure this will be my last post until after Christmas so I just wanted to say...
Have an absolutely marvelous Holiday and I hope that all of the special times created become sweet memories for the New Year!
Merry Christmas to all of my fabulous friends, I appreciate you all so much and I am so thankful you follow my blog and I have somewhere/someone to share my hobby with.
May God Bless you and your families!
Shelly

Photobucket

8 comments:

Candy said...

Super cute little gingerbread!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a wonderful card Shelly! Such a sweet little face and adorable colors:)
So glad your enjoying time with family and friends....that's what the holiday season is all about:) Have a wonder Christmas and Happy New Year and we will be back connecting again after the holiday!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Super cute gingerbread man card. Your snow adventure must have been fun!

Happy Holidays to you,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cely said...

Cute card, Shelly! :) That Gingerbread man is so stinkin cute with his PK face! And wow! SNOW! Lol, that must've been fun!

merry christmas!

Amy said...

What a cute little gingerbread cookie card! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)Amy

June Houck said...

This is absolutely darling! I love how his buttons match the paper below and the sentiment across the top. PERFECT :)

Merry Christmas!!!

Amy said...

Very cute card! I love gingerbread men... I also enjoyed hearing your story about the "snow". I live in a part of California with no snow, and that would be such a neat thing to do! :)
Merry Christmas!
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

This card is sooo ADORABLE!AWESOME job girl!I LOVE the cute PK face and buttons:)