Monday, October 17, 2011

Ever Thankful for You

Hi Everyone!


Just wanted to show a card I made for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Challenge.  The challenge is a color challenge Teal & Brown. This card was simple and quick. I cut a strip of the flower paper and a strip of the vanilla adhered to top and bottom of card. I heat embossed the sentiment added glitter pen to the top of the acorn and ran the bottom through the cuttlebug.  Hope you all have a great day and I have two more projects to share this week.  Stop back by on Thursday and check out my Home Decor project! 


Card - 4"x4"
Paper - DCWV, Recollections
Ink - Colorbox
Acorn - Creative Memories
Cuttlebug Folder - Swiss dots
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so pretty!

Karen said...

This may be simple, but it sure is gorgeous! :o) I LOVE that paper! Browns and blues look so beautiful together, as you perfectly portrayed with this card. The acorn is gorgeous and I'm crazy jealous over the sentiment. Hehe. I hope to get a heat embossing thingy in the next few months. :o) Thanks for making me smile with this lovely card, my friend. :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Shelly! The flower paper is so beautiful and the acorn is fabulous! I seem to forget that you can stamp sentiments in colors other than black :) The blue ink with this card is just perfect! Love it :D

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Karen said...

love the embossing on the acorn gives it just the perfect extra touch and it is placed perfectly next to your lovely sentiment.

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the simplicity of this card> Very pretty! Another great card my friend:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

this came out soo pretty! love the sentiment! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Mom's!