Monday, April 4, 2011

Thank You Card

Hi Everyone!

What a weekend!  My hubby and I spent the weekend in Napa. It was an experience of a lifetime.  First we had dinner with my Dad at Bottega and I got to have my picture taken with the one and only Micheal Chiarello.... Second, we stayed at the Hotel Yountville (Fabulous). Third, we saw a comedian at the Uptown and last but certainly not least we had dinner at the French Laundry. There are no words to describe this eating experience. SENSATIONAL.....

Now for my card, I wanted to send a couple of thank you's for the weekend. Here is the first one. It was made without the Cricut.  The paper is from KI memories and Recollections.  I machine stitched the yellow paper, heat  embossed "Thank You" and added some ribbon.

Challenges:
CREATIVE TIME FOR ME - Cricut-less and follow sketch
CARD CUPIDS - Use Dots and/or stripes


Photobucket


8 comments:

Deanne Gutierrez said...

What a nice card! I love Napa, haven't been there in sometime though but should make the trip - it's only an hour or so away from me!

http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Card Cupids! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Dina said...

Very pretty Card! Hugs Dina

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card:)

{Raechel} said...

very cute Cricut-Less card!!!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Cathryn said...

Oh so beautiful, love the colors and the flower is gorgeous!! Cathryn67 :)

My Creative Time said...

WOW!!! What a CLASSY looking card my friend!!! Great job w/the challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Jacqueline said...

great layout. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids ... there is a new challenge that was just posted.
Hugs. Jacqueline