Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Day 3 - Masculine Cards

Hi Everyone,

Here is my third masculine card for the week. I realized that masculine cards are better kept simple. So I used 2- 1.25" circles and 1-1.50" I wrapped the middle circle with twine and really like the look of that.  The sentiment is from my computer. This cards works great for the challenge over at
REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON  - One of the Boys theme. 
Please check back tomorrow night I have another cute "manly" card to share.
Hope you enjoy! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Adruju Crafts said...

Really cute, Just became a follower!
check out my blog for upcomming updates!
www.adrujucrafts.blogspot.com
-Adrianna :)

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.